Forums

Rostering Teams

We have a number of music teams, elvanto doesnt give the option for being able to roster teams of people for services.

Posted by Steve Coster

2 people have this question

Hi Steve

We have this one on our feature request list - so I'll add your vote to it!

Posted by jess.murphy

Thanks Jess, it would be an excellent addition.

Posted by Steve Coster

Pretty sure you have my vote on this already Jess but just making sure... We would LOVE this!! And being able to place team members on recurring / rotating rosters - being able to specify for example what week they always serve in a particular department.

Posted by krissonsmith

In addition, the ability to define when people are available for automatic rostering (eg 2 Sundays a month or the 3rd sunday of every month or every other Sunday). This would make the automatic rostering much more powerful.

Posted by Richard

Add my vote to this. This works not only for music teams, but also for our morning tea and Sunday School

Posted by Narrabri Youth

Add my vote to this as well.

Posted by rob.sellers

[quote=Steve Coster]We have a number of music teams, elvanto doesnt give the option for being able to roster teams of people for services.[/quote]

We have the same issue - please add our vote as well

Posted by chriswiebe

I am really looking forward to team rostering. That is a feature we have been looking for since we signed on. It has always seems like the one obvious but missing feature. Otherwise we love Elvanto! 

Hi Add my vote please. It's will be great to define for each departments. For example only one time per month for children and two times per month for worship. Regards Dominique.

Login or Signup to post a comment