Forums

Access Permissions with a Department Lockdown

I have a situation where my kids ministry (Department) is broken into multiple sub-departments. With security I have specified the access permission to enforce the Department Lockdown but what I am finding is that it would be great if I could get it to Sub Department Lockdown.

As rosters and team communication are done per sub-department I have created an access level that the sub-department leaders can use for the job they need to undertake but at this stage they can see beyond their sub-department...
I know I can create multiple departments for our kids but in reality that defeats the purpose of having sub departments - especially when they are related... and really should be sitting under the one department.

Is this something that could be considered. Maybe as simple as another lockdown checkbox that opens up when Department is selected to take it that bit further. It would also provide choice to those churches that don't want to be that specific.

For me this is already the second time I have come across this and I know it won't be the last.

An option for future enhancements?

Kristy Sonneman-Smith
Dreambuilders Church

Posted by krissonsmith

Hi Kristy!

Thanks for sharing your feedback and ideas - I've noted this down on our feature requests for you!

Posted by jess.murphy

Login or Signup to post a comment