Forums

Loosing email with Backspace

Ok, I write this long detailed email and when I am almost finished my finger mistakenly hits the backspace and the browser goes back to the previous page and I loose all the text in the email. Could anything be done to not loose all this info. It would be greatly appreciated,

Posted by pcardona

Hi Pablo,

Really appreciate you letting us know about this. What browser and version are you using? We'd be happy to look into this and ensure it's rectified.

Talk soon

Ben

Posted by ben

I am using Google Chrome. I assume the latest version version, since it up dad test it self. I am not at my computer right now.

Posted by pcardona

Thanks Pablo.

Google Chrome updates automatically so I would say you'd have the latest version.

One thing I forgot to ask is are you on Windows or Mac? And what version are you using? (e.g: Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 1.8.5, etc)

Basically (and I don't know why) if you hit the backspace button outside of a text box in your browser, it takes you back a page in your browser. I am using Google Chrome on a Mac right now and can't seem to make it go back if I hit my backspace button so it may be just a Windows issue. We'll do some research.

But nonetheless it's a very annoying feature and there should be a way to fix it :)

Thanks for your patience!

Ben

Posted by ben

I am using windows

Posted by pcardona

Login or Signup to post a comment