Forums

Check In - multiple children room selection

When a parent checks in multiple children who go to multiple rooms, is there a way to set the default on the drop down to the room they should be in based on age?
Right now, we have to choose the room on the drop down for each child before checking in.

Posted by robert

Hi Robert

elvanto can automatically allocate rooms based on demographic. We would recommend you create sub demographics that match the rooms or different programs you offer. Then, in the room settings you can link a demographic with a room and it will allocate these for you when you go to check a person in.

If you would like further clarification on this let our team know!

Posted by jess.murphy

I went in and checked my settings, and I have the sub-demographics setup and linked to the room, but it still does not auto fill from the drop down on the check in screen.

Posted by robert

Can I get a reply please?

Posted by robert

Hi Robert

Sorry for the delay getting back to you here! It looks as though you have both the 'children' demographic and the relevant sub demographic checked. You only need to have the sub demographic checked for the room and then they will allocate out correctly :)

Otherwise, anyone who is in the main demographic is just allocated to the first available room for the demographic.

Thanks,

Posted by jess.murphy

Thanks so much, that did it!

Posted by robert

Login or Signup to post a comment