Forums

Group Reminders

This looks like a great update. I was testing them out and noticed that they can only be set in multiples of hours. Since some of our groups happen on sunday morning and we would like to get the report done before the service, is there any way to have it be sent at the end of the group meeting or with in minutes?

Posted by pcardona

Hi Pablo,

Unfortunately at this stage the reminders are fixed with these settings, but I've put forward for this to be more flexible as a feature request :)

Have a great day!
Hannah

Posted by hannah.pettett

I just tried to use the reminder feature - first reminder set for 6 hours after the event. Except the reminder arrived just over 6 hours BEFORE the event was due to start.

Even though I have specified a start date for the group as 9am Fri 21st March, on the left hand blue panel where it summarises the group's details it says...

Meets Weekly on Friday at 9:00 AM
Started on March 20, 2014

I have not specified, however, a location for where the group meets. So do you think there's a quirk in the way the time zones are used, if a location is not specified?

Perhaps if a location is not specified it should use the default time zone for the account?

Posted by andrew

Hi Andrew,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with this.

Would you be able to confirm the group name so we can have a look at what might be causing this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Hannah

Posted by hannah.pettett

Hi Hannah,
My group name is...
2014/1 Prayer Fri 9am

I received the email reminder at 2:46am, Fri 21 March.

Thanks

Posted by andrew

Thanks Andrew,

Are you able to send a copy of that email sent to you to support [at] elvanto [dot] com so I can check it out?

Talk soon

Ben

Posted by ben

Login or Signup to post a comment