Forums

Suppressing rostering emails

I'm in the process of rostering volunteers to services for the coming months, but after each assignment it fires off a confirmation email to the volunteer. Is it possible to suppress these emails temporarily, or even permanently?

Ta,
Lance

Posted by Lance

Hi Lance,

Happy to help :)

You can do this in Service Settings from the admin area of your account (Settings -> Service Settings -> Volunteer Schedule Reminder). Simply untick 'Yes, I would like volunteers to be automatically emailed when scheduled on a service', and this will deactivate.

Have a great day!
Hannah

Posted by hannah.pettett

Thanks Hannah,

At the moment I can't see the Service Settings menu item. I've gone through the permissions, and can't find a setting that will give me access the Service Settings. Under service permissions, I've ticked all the 'allow' boxes, but still no juice. Do I need to look elsewhere?

Lance

Posted by Lance

Hi Lance,

It looks like you haven't been granted the access permissions to access these settings (you should see 'Service Settings' in the top right hand corner under 'Settings')- so either Paul or Lynne or Andrew will have to change it for you (or alternatively, change your permissions).

Hope that helps!
Hannah

Posted by hannah.pettett

Login or Signup to post a comment