Forums

Printing the Calendar

We have a few of our members who would like to print the monthly calendar. I know you can do this with Google's calendar. Can this be done on the Elvanto calendar?

Posted by salacy

Hi Scott,

Unfortunately you can't do this at the moment, but it's something we are looking at implementing in the future. A temporary workaround could be to export the calendar into Google and print it from there.

I'll pass on your interest to make this possible from within elvanto, too.

Cheers,
Hannah

Posted by hannah.pettett

I'd like to add my vote to this. I love the event/calendar features of Elvanto and it was one of the deciding factors in our using Elvanto as our ChMS, but it's kind of a hassle to print our calendar currently

Our current process is

1. Make changes in Elvanto
  2. Wait for the changes to get pulled into Google (this can take upwards of a day)
  3. Use a 3rd party tool (PrintMyCal) to export the calendar into an editable format
  4. Open exported calendar in MS Word, add logo, print

It'd be great if there was a way to print the calendar directly from Elvanto to take this from a 1-2 day process to nearly instant.

It'd be great to have this as a report, so it's easily printable and/or exportable to PDF and we're also able to schedule the report to be emailed monthly to remind our department heads to review before we print the calendars.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Hi Brian

Thanks for the post.

If you haven't already, have a look at our V2 Beta. Details can be found here. We haven't publicised this much, but try printing a calendar page from the Beta. You should, hopefully, be pleasantly surprised. 

It doesn't perform all the functions you've described, mainly the Logo part, but if you used some paper with a watermark or pre-printed letter head, that should be easily taken care of.

Hope this helps,

Stewart

Thanks, Stewart!

Hi Stewart. Is the printing option still available in the Beta version? I can't see where a print option.... Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Would you please be so kind as to point me in the right direction?

PS I'm liking the Beta version so far - still having a play with it.  :)

Leanne

Hi Leanne

We didn't add any print button, just use your browsers built in print command. For most browsers this should be CTRL + P, or Command + P if on a Mac.

Stewart

Login or Signup to post a comment