Forums

Push Pay Integration - Multiple Locations

Hi guys

I am just in the process of exploring the Push Pay integration but one question I have is how we can make it work for multiple locations.  Looking at the Integrations page it implies only one account can be set up - however with multiple locations the advice I have been given from Push Pay is that unless there is a direct match for accounts (exactly) we would be better off having multiple accounts.

Is this possible with the way the integration is currently setup?

Hi Kristy,

I'd email Pushpay to confirm whether only one account can be tracked for sure - once we know that, we can go from there :)

Let me know how you go!

Hannah

Hannah

I spoke to Pushpay yesterday which is why I was wanting to seek clarification from Elvanto.  What I need to know from the Elvanto side is whether or not the integration can support multiple accounts - per location.  Or will it only support 1 account.

Hannah

Just wondering if you have any update on this for me?

Hi Kristy,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

I'll get one of our team to contact pushpay today to see if there's something we can work out for locations, but the integration is set up from the pushpay side, so there's not much we can do from our end (they would have to redo their own code).

I'll get back to you as soon as I hear from them,

Hannah

Just thought I'd update this to reflect the outcome.

I spoke to Pushpay and although only one account ID is specified within Elvanto behind the scenes there would be multiple accounts per location that the end user would have selected.  So multiple locations will be looked after.

Hi, We have integrated Pushpay with Elvanto on our account. My question is, can we integrate pushpay as payment method for ELVANTO Forms? ie. if we create a CHURCH CAMP registration using Elvanto form, we want people to be able to pay the church camp registration fee on that form using pushpay. 

Please advise

Thanks

Hi Michael.

At this stage, you would have to use the form to set a custom field, such as 'Registered for Church Camp - Yes' and then have a report to show people who have this field, and have paid a certain amount during a period of time.

We are looking at building a better event registration system, although chances are it will be powered by another system such as Swipe, not through Pushpay.

Hope this helps.

Login or Signup to post a comment