Forums

Group Search when setting up reports

I am runing into a problem when searching for a "A Group I specify" or "A Batch I Specify" with in a report. When I begin to write the name, it deletes what I am writing and it does not give me the group / batch i am looking for. I would expect this to work like the omni search box on the top right of every page in Elvanto/Admin.

Thanks,

Hi Pablo.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Would you be able to email some screenshots of your problem to support@elvanto.com, as well as some information as to what browser and operating system you are using.

This will help us diagnose what might be causing this problem.

Thanks

Stewart

Here is how we used the group coding, given that they get repeated:

• 1.15A.ClassName
  • the first "1" is for the Course number
  • The 15 is for the year 2015
  • the "A" or "B" or "C" refers to the number of times given that year so "B" would be the second time it was given in 2015.
  • This helps us to quickly track when the course was given, since over the year the numbers grow.

Based on the screenshot attached, when pressing the first "1" on the search bar, it suggests the course 1.15A.Cristianismo Explicado, however the group status is set to "ALL GROUPS" so it should show me active and archived groups - it does not. Once the number "1" is pressed, after a second it resets the search bar ton nothing.

You can try with a group 1.14 or 2.14 or any other combination of groups we have and everything works the same way.

I hope this explains it.

gif

I forgot to mention, I am using Chrome Version 40.0.2214.94 m

Hi Pablo.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've passed this onto the developers to have a look at.

Hope this helps,

Stewart

Hi Pablo

The developers have added this to the list of things they are currently working on, and a fix will be delivered in a few weeks.

Hope this helps.

Login or Signup to post a comment