Forums

Report on 1st time visitors 2nd time visitors

My pastor wants to know who visited for the first time in, let's say, 2015. He also wants to know which of those first time visitors came for a 2nd time within a certain time frame. When it comes to outreach and follow-up, being able to massage the attendance dates would be great. I've tried to use the current filter features to discover this and we can't.

Since the data is in there, it seems redundant to set up custom fields on 1st Time Visit, etc.

I didn't see this addressed in this forum although I could have overlooked it.

Thoughts?

Don McKenzie

1 person has this question

Hi Don.

I've just had a quick look at the filters currently available, and you are right that it is currently lacking a few features that it could have.  It would be possible to export the results of a 'Service Individual Attendance' report and search the data that way, but again, it should be available in our system.

I've forwarded this onto the developers as a feature request to get a few more options for the filters available.

Hope this helps,

Stewart

Another vote for this feature - it would really help us!

Add my vote to this one too please.

Hi Amanda and Kristy.

I have added both of your votes to this feature.

Sorry Amanda for taking so long to get back to you.

Add my vote as well.  Tracking attendance, especially being able to note visitors, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th visit for assimilation purposes would be ideal.

Login or Signup to post a comment