Forums

Forms & Access Permissions - access for form admins to their form submissions only

Hi there, 

We've been getting a lot of good use out of forms lately, which is excellent. 

I'm at a point where I want to be able to delegate the processing of form submissions to different people, some of whom aren't staff and have limited access permissions at this stage.  

I can allocate the specific people as form administrators when I set up the form, which is fine. 

However, to give them access to the form submissions I need to give them an access permission to 'Forms - Allow access to forms', which gives them access to all the submissions to all the forms we have used to date, which isn't ideal.  

And to give them the possibility of exporting form submissions, I need to give them the access permission to 'Forms - Edit forms', which is even less desirable. 

Have I missed something in the form setup or access permissions that would give a person who is allocated as a form administrator access to their form(s) only?  Any suggestions on good ways to manage this?  

Thanks in advance,

Anna

Anna Richardson

Christ Church St Ives

Hi Anna.

Thanks for bringing this up. I can see how you would sometimes want to restrict the access permissions to only give them access to forms they are admins, similar to people flows.

I've put this forward to the developers to look at as a future improvement to access permissions.

Hope this helps,

Stewart

Thanks Stewart, appreciate your prompt response as usual!

Anna

+1 for the limited access to forms (ie, "only the forms they are admin of").  I was JUST looking for this feature.  :)  Any progress by chance?  

Thank you!

Hi Isaac

I've added your support to this matter.

At this time there hasn't been any progress, as the developers have been focusing on the V2 release.

Hope this helps,

Stewart

Thanks for the update Stewart!  Eagerly awaiting the V2 release! :)

Login or Signup to post a comment