Forums

Option to place Blank Fields in Reports

Hi all

I know the hope is to have all areas using online features but in reality this isn't always an option.

With this in mind it would be great if we could have the ability to display fields on a report that are not actually fields in the system..  The example that jumps to mind is for a parent to sign a children in.  It would be great to be able to add a report field - Sign In and Sign Out - that has a defined amount of space but that it does not correlate to a field in Elvanto.

Like I said yes we would like everyone to use the online features but it isn't always feasible.

I know there is a work around - create the field and simply limit who can see it which I will do but it just got me thinking about having that extra flexibility.

Not sure if I'm the only one with this problem...

Kristy Sonneman-Smith

Dreambuilders Church

Actually, I have realised that this isn't required.

When I went to do the work around I realised I only had to create the field I didn't have to make it available on the People page...

So I was able to achieve what I wanted with minimal problems.

Kristy 

Hi Kristy

Sorry for taking a little while to get back to you. It's been a bit of a busy day in the office today.

I'm glad you've found a solution to your problem.

Another work around for this would be to export the report into an Excel file, and simply add the extra columns in excel before printing, but I think yours might be less effort.

Hope this helps,

Stewart

Login or Signup to post a comment