Forums

People Flow Request

When creating a report, the people flow step in the filters does not have the option "Is not in people flows" (See attached image), whereas the people flow filter does. It would be great if this option were also available for the steps.

Also, from people views, it is not an option to mass manage remove someone from a people flow. Is this possible?

Lastly, it would be really great for people to be automatically added to a step in a people flow. For example, if they missed a Sunday service they would be added to a follow up people flow.

Thanks for all you do!

Naiah

JPG
(22 KB)

Hi Naiah

Thanks for the post.

Regarding the mass manage option, this can be done within the people flow steps themselves. See the screenshot at the bottom of this post.

As for your other requests, I've added these requests into the system.

Hope this helps,

Stewart

Thanks for the info!

We were actually trying to specifically remove people from a people flow directly from a report. For example, we have a report made that automatically shows individuals who attended the last service. We'd want to make sure those individuals are removed from a people flow designed to reach out to people who have not attended for one, two or three weeks etc. The people flow will not automatically update itself based on if someone attended. The only way would be to manually look through the people flow and remove anyone who attended.

I hope this all makes sense!

Hi Naiah.

That definitely does make sense.

I've added a feature request for this in.

Thanks,

Stewart

Thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment