Forums

Service attendance by group

Hi,

Currently, I have groups that are shared across two services (Fri/Sun)

The attendance is recorded in the submit group report tab and assigning each to a service.

I'm trying to build a service report per service by week, that lists the attendance numbers partitioned by group.

When i look at group reports, it prints out the attendance across BOTH services.

Similarly, service reports have an overall aggregate level template, but not having the option to separate counts by group.

Is there functionality to run such a report?

1 person has this question

Hi Andrew.

Thanks for the question.

At this time this is not possible.

I would suggest looking at a Group Individual Attendance Report, and filter it to only show the information about the two specific groups.

Hope this helps,

Stewart

Thanks Stewart, I'll give that a shot!

Do you know if this is something that is on the development roadmap?

Appreciate the help,

Andrew

Hi Andrew

We haven't looked into this yet, but there is a feature request for this, and I've added your support to this.

Hope this helps,

Stewart

Hi Stewart, 

This would be a great feature for us too. 

So that our small group leaders can keep track of the people in their group, we would like to send a report to our small group leaders, with an attendance summary from Sunday services - specific to the people in their group. 

Up until now, small group leaders have been submitting group reports for Sunday services - but counting the Sunday service attendance as a group meeting muddies the waters of group reports and statistics. So a new way to do this would be great. 

Cheers,
Brendon

Hi Stewart, 

This would be a great feature for us too. 

So that our small group leaders can keep track of the people in their group, we would like to send a report to our small group leaders, with an attendance summary from Sunday services - specific to the people in their group. 

Up until now, small group leaders have been submitting group attendance reports for services - but unfortunately it muddies the waters of the group statistics report. It would be great to have another way of doing this. 

Cheers,
Brendon

Just adding my thoughts here.

I love that small groups can submit service attendance the way they do but similar to how the activity page distinguishes between true group attendance and service attendance so to do the reports.

We have a report we created to email each our small group leaders of those in their groups that have not attended a service for 4 weeks pastorally they can follow people up.  But it would be great if the ability to drill down to service type level was available at the user level to drill down in reports / views.  The current predefined reports are great but there are some limitations and it would be great if we could either simply build upon them at the end user level or have the ability to create our own.

I agree the biggest limitation is not being able to provide statistics at the group leader level.

Login or Signup to post a comment