Forums

Email Drafts

A few suggestions

1. It'd be great to be able to save emails as drafts and come back to them later to send.

2. It'd be great to be able to see my own "sent items". You can see what I've sent by checking in the receiver's "action" area but it would be useful to be able to see my sent emails in my own action area too.

3. We often need to send an email but ask someone else to approve it before it is sent and its hard to get both people free at the same time. It would be useful to be able to save a draft and then appoint someone else to be able to see/edit and send it.

Thanks!

Hi Hannah

Sorry for taking a while to get back to you on this.

Been rather busy here at Elvanto HQ.

1. There's an existing request for the draft emails, and I've added your support to this request.
  2. Currently you can see sent emails under Reports > People > People Activity Report. But the ability to only see emails you specifically sent would be very useful indeed. There's a related feature request, so I've added your support to this as well.
  3. This would be related to the first request, and I've made sure the note of the other person being able to edit them

Hope this helps,
Stewart

This could be set as a widget.

Login or Signup to post a comment