We have a feature request for the Check-in area. We would like to be able to have a Note category that displays next to people that are being checked in.
I'll run down the following scenario to hopefully give you a good idea of what we're looking for.
1. We have a few assisted check-in stations, and when someone loses their access card they have to come up to one of these stations to get a new one.
2. We then require them to show their ID, to gain new cards.
3. The volunteer will then search for the person in the "Check-in" area
4. Then select a family member and go to the "View Profile" to verify the family members.
5. If that that person is a valid family member, they are given new access cards.
Ideally, it would be great if we could add notes to a person and have those notes show up beneath the person's name?
Ultimately I would love to see this screen show more information than it does. Possibly family members, last check-in date, etc... just some additional meta information to help volunteers that don't really know everyone.
Thanks for the email.
This is something we can look into in a future update. I'll put a feature request in for this for you.
Hope this helps,
Thanks as always! :)