Forums

Group attendance reminders - adding new members

Hi Everyone:)

Our bible study leaders love the automated email reminders, but if a person joins a group there is no way to add them from the report form that gets sent. They have to then log onto Elvanto and navigate to the group page. Is it possible to include a link in the email reminder template - something to the effect of 'If you want to make any changes to this group (e.g. add people) please click here'?

Thanks!

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the post.

At this stage the easiest way to do this would be to go to Settings > Built in Contact Templates and put a link to your /admin/groups page within the template so that they can click the link and view the groups and then add people in.

Hope this helps,

Stewart

Hi Stewart

This is exactly what I want to do... could you  please tell me how best to put a link in? Are there any urls or template fields?

Thanks!

Hi Amanda,

You'll want to just enter a link in the template and for the URL of the link you'll want to put in https://YOURELVANTOACCOUNTURL/admin/groups as the url.

Stewart

Perfect, thanks Stewart. 

Hi, the link on our automated group report reminder email was working, but this year I'm getting an error message that the server can't be found. Help! Thank you, Amanda 

Hi Amanda,

Without knowing exactly which church this is for this is hard to say, but more than likely the settings described in this article have been removed for some reason. Please send me an email though so I can look into this in more detail though!

Stewart

Login or Signup to post a comment