Forums

Events getInfo

Is there an equivalent in Events of getInfo? It looks like the API requires a start and end time, but I want to pull the event details by id. Is that possible?

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the email.

At this stage this isn't possible. You'll have to use the getAll call and filter it out as needed.

Hope this helps,

Stewart

That's why I thought, but I wanted to check anyway. I'm trying to filter by calendar_id and it doesn't seem to be working. I get all of the calendars. Here's what I'm using.

$allEventResult = $elvanto->call('calendar/events/getAll', $params=array("calendar_id"=>"a10961c3-f3a0-11e5-a9d9-06e39d13679f","start"=>"2016-01-01","end"=>"2016-12-31"));

Hi Steve,

Thanks for that!

There does appear to be something going wrong with that filtering. I'll get the developers to look into this and I'll get back to you when we've had a chance to look into this.

Hope this helps,

Stewart

My mistake. 

I just realised one of your arguments was incorrect. Change your 'calendar_id` attribute to simply be 'calendar' and it should work fine :)

The final code is then:

$allEventResult = $elvanto->call('calendar/events/getAll', $params=array("calendar"=>"a10961c3-f3a0-11e5-a9d9-06e39d13679f","start"=>"2016-01-01","end"=>"2016-12-31"));

Stewart 

Login or Signup to post a comment