Forums

Sending an email to form recipients

Hello!

We created a form to collate email addresses from people that attended a recent event we put on, does anyone know if there's a way we can email everyone that filled in the form? I can't seem to find out how to do it, other than coping all the email addresses into my personal email which i'd rather not do!

Thanks!

Hi James,

Thanks for the email.

At this stage this isn't possible from the Form Submission form.

If the form was used for event registration though you can always view the event and use the 'Contact Invitees' button within the event itself though.

If the form wasn't used for an event registration though, you can always have the form automatically send them an email using the 'Actions' area, or have the form add them into a group or set a particular custom field value, and email them using these options.

Hope this helps,

Stewart

Hey James,

Something you can do as well is go to the form and click export, it will give you an excel file that you can use to grab the emails without doing it individually.

There are also two additional ways to set up forms in the future to make this possible:

Option 1: Groups

Set the form to:

• Add or update people in the database (I set this to add new people as a contact, which I can adjust later)
  • Add people to a group that you create for the specific event.
Option 2: People Flows
Set the form to:
  • Add or update people in the database (I set this to add new people as contacts as well)
  • Add people to a people flow that you create for the specific event.
The benefit to option 2 is that you can use it to automate the process, you can also use it to separate your submissions into sub-categories if you're feeling ambitious.

Hope this helps

Login or Signup to post a comment